Angel Fire Golf Course
Angel Fire Golf Couse
Angel Fire Country Club offers one of the Southwest's best 72 par, 18 hole golf courses, available to members and to the public. The 6,600 yard PGA rated course is the nation's third highest at 8,600 ft. (Your ball goes higher and farther at this altitude!) There's links-style play on the front nine, with smaller greens and plenty of bunkers, while the back nine incorporates a longer-playing layout that meanders through two unspoiled canyons of aspen, spruce and piñon. The course is both challenging and scenic, so regardless of your skill, you'll enjoy your day on the greens.
- Tennis is the perfect sport for Angel Fire's refreshing combination of clean air, sun-filled summer days and long evenings. The resort offers free use of the regulation courts for guests, centrally located in Olympic Park at the Country Club entrance.
- Summer evenings have campfire activities and storytelling going on near the stables.
- Mountain bikes can be rented here with mountain access on the Chile Express quad chairlift to a new bike and hike trail system on the ski mountain. The Chile Express is open daily during July and August, as well as weekends during June and September.
- There is also a miniature golf course, a human maze and a climbing wall near the base of the mountain.
- The Camp Angel Fire summer activities program for children 7-12 is operated in cooperation with the Village of Angel Fire. There is a licensed day care facility available for children under 7.
The Tennis Courts next to the Golf Course
Vietnam Veterans Memorial - Angel Fire Ski Area - Fishing Spots - Angel Fire Airport
Vietnam Veterans Memorial State Park - Sangre de Cristo Mountains
Sugarite State Park - Eagle Nest Lake State Park
Cimarron Canyon State Park - Carson National Forest - Dawson
Capulin Volcano - Dry Cimarron Scenic Byway - Santa Fe Trail
Elizabethtown - Maxwell National Wildlife Refuge - Springer Lake
The Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway - Philmont Scout Ranch
Photo Galleries - Unique Features - BLM Sites - Outdoor Sports & Recreation
New Mexico's National Forests - Wilderness Areas - New Mexico's National Parks
National Wildlife Refuges - Ski & Snowboard Areas